Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Special Pricing Hurry!
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Israel four nights package is a unique travel experience tailored for travellers looking to visit the holy city of Israel. The Israel four nights package offers an exciting opportunity to witness the ancient locations that lie within the borders of Israel. Israel is one of the most abundantly rich countries when it comes to religion on the planet and serves as a haven for all travellers in love with architecture and history. The package includes a trip across the country, taking you across the many archaeologically and culturally rich sites within the country. While exploring the many unspoken wonders that adorn the physical geography of Israel. The package is perfect for a unique dive into the region's history and culture inspired by the ancient Israelis, who arrived at the land after being guided by Moses.
||06 April -2023
||10 April -2023
Welcome to Tel Aviv
Welcome to Tel Aviv, the capital city of Israel. Meet and greet our Travelwings representative at the pickup point at the airport. After clearing the immigration you will proceed to the Bethlehem which is approximately a one-and-a-half hour's drive from the airport. Check in and explore the city, Meal: Dinner
Full-Day Tour of Dead Sea and Jerusalem with Lunch
Post the morning breakfast at the Premium hotel, the tour will head on out go for a visit to the Dead Sea. Swim or float in the Dead Sea’s healing water. Post that, drive back to Jerusalem. Visit Jewish and Christian Quarters, Western Wall- the only remains from the Temple, and the Jewish holiest place. We’ll continue visiting Temple Mount, St. Ann, Ecce Homo- believed to be the place where Pilat gave Christ out to the crowds to be judged, Via Dolorosa- the way of suffering and the old city bazaar. Drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day of Leisure Or An Optional tour with Additional charges
After a hearty Israeli breakfast at the hotel, you will have the rest of the day at your leisure. Optional Tour - Church of Nativity & Jericho On Sharing In Coach Basis Price: AED 400 per person (Minimum of 06 pax) After breakfast will proceed to the prayer tower, in the afternoon Visit Bethlehem where we’ll visit the Church of Nativity, and Shepherd Field- where the shepherds heard the good news. Post that, drive to the Dead Sea the lowest point on earth to enjoy the healing water, and pass by Jericho the oldest city on earth. Drive back to the hotel for an overnight stay .Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Day of Leisure Or An Optional tour with Additional charges
After a hearty Israeli breakfast at the hotel, you will have the rest of the day at your leisure. Optional Tour - Mount Of Olives, Palm Sunday path to Garden of Gethsemane, Caiaphas's House & Mount Zion On Sharing In Coach Basis Price: AED 400 per person (minimum of 06 pax) After breakfast at the hotel we’ll drive to Jerusalem to visit Mount of Olives where you will visit the place Jesus Christ spent his last hours, the place where he made his way into Jerusalem riding the back of the donkey and the place where Jesus prayed in his last hours. We’ll also visit the Caiaphas’ House (chief priest in Jesus’ time) The tour will also stop at Mount Zion at Upper Room where the last supper took place. Overnight stay will be at the hotel. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
The final day of the tour will begin with a healthy International breakfast at the hotel in Israel. Post this you will be transferred to the International Airport in Israel for your flight back to your home country, with memories of a wonderful journey that would last a lifetime. Meal: Breakfast
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand carry
- 4 Nights’ Stay at 4-star Paradise Premium Hotel or Similar
- Standard Room
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Full Day Tour of Dead Sea and Jerusalem with Lunch
- Airport Assistance
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Standard Covid-19 & Travel Insurance
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfer and Tours are on Sharing in Coach Basis
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable). -Between 45 to 30 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Less than 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- In Case of Visa rejections /cases where the customers are offloaded at the airport or by immigration, the penalty will be applicable as per the Cancellation policy.
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country
- Visa Fees and Assistance
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch and Beverages
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide, driver and hotel staff
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary
- Filipinos are eligible for visas on arrival, other nationalities' visas will be applied as per group with the same nationality. (Processing time: 30 working days)
Terms & Conditions
- The validity of the package is from 06th-10th April 2023.
- Package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- For the extra tour/ optional tour, English Speaking Driver cum guide will be provided if it's less than 3 pax
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to an unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- All tours and transfers are on sharing basis in a coach with a group, the client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer is missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and the client will bear the extra cost
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, the hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (the amount depends upon the hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, trains, cable car, ferries, rides, safari, etc. are not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings have nothing to do with any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulations of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible for carrying proper travel documentation (make sure all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.