National Day Deal
Get Upto 10% OFF On Early Booking. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Book 4N Colourful Kenya Vacation. The Kenya four nights package is a premium travel experience through the vast savannah in Kenya. The package offers an exciting opportunity to view the natural landscape where the planet's biggest migration of mammals takes place. The country of Kenya is one of the richest countries on the planet when it comes to wildlife. The country boasts of one of the world’s most diverse wildlife collections found anywhere on the planet. The Kenya four nights package includes a trip across the massive Maasai Mara reserve, offering a hands-on view of the mighty Kenyan Savannah. The tour will take you across the Maasai Mara Reserve and a trip to the famous Lake Naivasha. Offering you raw views of the natural order and beauty of the African wildlife.
||30th Nov 2022
||04th Dec 2022
Arrival In Nairobi & Transfer To Giraffe Center
The tour begins with your arrival at Nairobi International Airport in Kenya and transfer to Giraffe Center, which gives you an opportunity to come into close contact with the world’s tallest species, the giraffe. Meet up with our local representative, who will take care of your transfer to the hotel followed by your check-in the appointed room. The day ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
Meal: Packed Snacks
Afternoon Maasai Mara Game Drive Enroute Great Rift Valley
Day two begins with an early morning breakfast followed by a check out. Post-check-out the tour will proceed to Masai Mara, which is approximately a 6 hours drive in a luxury Land Cruiser. The drive is very scenic as you go through the Great Rift Valley. After arriving at Maasai Mara you will be checked in to your respective rooms. Post which the group will meet for lunch at the general dining area of the lodge. In the afternoon the tour will proceed for the Game Drivein the Masai Mara Reserve. After returning from the game drive the dinner will happen at the lodge’s common dining area . Overnight stay at the Lodge.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Full Day Maasai Mara Game Drive & Afternoon Maasai Village Tour
Post Breakfast the group will head on out to enjoy the Game drive in the Maasai Mara Reserve. Afternoon visit Maasai Village with packed lunch . After returning from the village the dinner will happen at the dining area of the lodge followed by an Overnight stay at the Lodge.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Maasai Mara -Lake Naivasha Including Boat Ride
On day four after breakfast, the group will head for a check-out. Post which the group will go on a 4-5 hrs drive to Lake Naivasha, which is located between Lake Nakuru and the vast plains of the Maasai Mara. Lake Naivasha is a popular stop that will spice up your Kenyan safari adventure and offer mesmerizing views of the lake. Reach in time for lunch at Hotel. After that head on out for a leisurely boat ride (Min 1 hr) in the lake. Dinner & overnight stay at the Hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Post breakfast, head for a check-out from the Hotel. After check-out, the two-hour transfer to the Nairobi International Airport will commence. Followed by a flight back to your home country while cherishing the memories of the tour that will stay with you for a lifetime.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Air Arabia.
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand luggage allowance
- 01 Night stay at Trademark Hotel Nairobi or similar.
- 02 Nights stay at Mara Simba Lodge or similar.
- 01 Night stay at Naivasha Simba Lodge or similar.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- 03 Lunches & 03 Dinners.
- 02 Games Drives in Safari Land Cruiser.
- Complimentary Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha.
- Complimentary Maasai Mara Village.
- Giraffe Center in Nairobi including packed Snacks.
- Bottled drinking water and snacks while on safari.
- Round trip Airport Transfer.
- Travel Insurance (Standard).
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- All Transfer and tours are on Sharing in coach basis (a closed group with social distancing).
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Balloon Safari in Masai Mara @ USD 530 Per person
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services if any
- For vaccinated passengers & children below 11.99 yrs old , PCR test is not required to return to UAE, however if passenger needed, we can arrange with an additional cost approx USD 150 Per person
- E-Visa (approximately USD 55 per person). Visit the link for details. (varies as per the nationality)
- Processing time is 3 to 4 working days
- Passengers must complete the “Travelers health Surveillance Form”
- Minors aged 16 and under do not require a visa to enter Kenya
Terms & Conditions
- This package is valid for 30th November – 04th December 2022
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs Local Time. It
- may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative and might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour package.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue; a cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR test varies from the destination & airline as per the requirement. To get the latest update, kindly check with the Call Center Team.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
A Thrilling Tour to Colourful Kenya