Early Bird Offer
Book Now & Get Special Pricing. Hurry!
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
The Kenya four nights package is a premium travel experience through the vast savannah in Kenya. The package offers an exciting opportunity to view the natural landscape where the planets biggest migration of mammals takes place. The country of Kenya is one of the richest countries on the planet when it comes to wildlife. The country boasts of one of the world’s most diverse wildlife collections found anywhere on the planet. The Kenya four nights package includes a trip across the massive Masai Mara reserve, offering a hands-on view of the mighty Kenyan Savanah. The tour will take you across the Masai Mara Reserve and a trip to the famous Lake Naivasha. Offering you raw views of the natural order and beauty of the African wildlife.
||09th July 2022
||13th July 2022
ARRIVAL IN NAIROBI
The tour begins with your arrival at Nairobi International Airport in Kenya. Meet up with our local representative. The representative will be responsible for your transfer to the Trademark Hotel followed by your check-in in the appointed room. The rooms boast of facilities like air-conditioning, satellite TV, mini-bar, tea/coffee making facilities, and more. The following day is at your own leisure. Hence, get pampered by Kenyan hospitality that the hotel has to offer at the hotel's bars, swimming pool and the various ﬁne dining venues. The day ends with an overnight stay at the hotel.
NAIROBI -MAASAI MARA ENROUTE VISIT GREAT RIFT VALLEY
Day two begins with an early morning breakfast followed by a check-out. Post-check-out the tour will proceed to Masai Mara, which is approximately a 6 hours drive in a luxury Land Cruiser. The drive is very scenic as you go through the Great Rift Valley. After arriving at Mara Simba lodge you will be checked in to your respective rooms. Post which the group will meet for lunch at the general dining area of the lodge. In the afternoon the tour will proceed for the Game Drive in the Masai Mara Reserve. After returning from the game drive the dinner will happen at the lodge’s common dining area. Overnight stay will be at the Mara Simba Lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
FULL DAY MAASAI MARA GAME DRIVE AFTERNOON MASAI VILLAGE TOUR
Post Breakfast the group will head on out to enjoy the Game drive in the Masai Mara Reserve.
Afternoon visit Masai Mara Village where a sit-down lunch with the locals is on the agenda. After returning from the village the dinner will happen at the dining area of the lodge followed by an overnight stay at the lodge. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
MAASAI MARA -LAKE NAIVASHA
On day four after breakfast, the group will head for a check-out. Post which the group will go on a five-hour drive to Lake Naivasha, which is located between Lake Nakuru and the vast plains of the Maasai Mara. Lake Naivasha is a popular stop that will spice up your Kenyan safari adventure and offer mesmerizing views of the lake. Reach in time for lunch at Sentrim Lake Elementaita. After that head on out for a leisurely boat ride in the lake. Dinner & overnight stay for the fourth day is at the Sentrim Lake Elementaita . Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Post breakfast, head for a check-out from the Sentrim Lake Elementaita . After check-out, the two-hour transfer to the Nairobi International Airport will commence. Followed by a flight back to your home country while cherishing the memories of the tour that will stay with you for a lifetime. Meal: Breakfast
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Air Arabia
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand luggage allowance
- 01 Night stay at Trademark Hotel Nairobi
- 02 Nights stay at Simba Lodge Maasai Mara
- 01 Night stay at Sentrim Lake Elementaita
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- 03 Lunches & 03 Dinners
- 02 Games Drives in Safari Land Cruiser
- Complimentary Boat Ride in Lake Naivasha
- Complimentary Maasai Mara Village visit
- Round trip Airport Transfer
- Covid 19 & Travel Insurance
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfer and tours are on Sharing in coach basis (a closed group with social distancing)
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 45 to 30 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Less than 30 to 00 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Incase of Visa rejections / scenarios where the customers are offloaded at the airport or by immigration., the penalty will be applicable as per the Cancellation policy.
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Balloon Safari in Masai Mara @ USD 530 Per person
- E-Visa Fee (Depends on nationality)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services if any:
Terms & Conditions
- This package is valid for 09th July – 13th July 2022
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any notice.
- Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs Local Time. It
- may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- The itinerary is just indicative and might change due to unforeseen situations.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport & visa conditions of the country of travel.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e., meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour package.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue; a cancellation policy will be applicable as per the booking terms.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR test varies from the destination & airline as per the requirement. To get the latest update, kindly check with the Call Center Team.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitizers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.
A Thrilling Tour to Colourful Kenya