Ship Name : Norwegian Epic
Board the Norwegian Epic for a luxury Mediterranean cruise offering an indulgent vacation experience. From world-class amenities and gourmet dining to entertainment options onboard, this is a perfect way to unwind. Additionally, the cruise lets you explore new destinations that offer their own unique culture, history, sights and experiences. The trip takes you to the charming Livorno nestled on the west coast of Tuscany. The freshest seafood, awe-inspiring forts and splendid coastal views with ample cafes and boutiques await your discovery. Plus, marvel at the spectacular views of Naples from the historical Certosa di San Martino. This museum was once a monastery perched on Vomero Hill. On the Spanish island of Ibiza, explore the pristine Parc Natural de Ses Salines which encompasses dramatic coastal cliffs, pristine beaches and shimmering salt plains. Join us on an epic 9 nights cruise, a great way to explore multiple destinations (as per the itinerary) in one trip. Make your booking with Travelwings today!
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, simply fill in the form, call +971 045561004 or email us at email@example.com
||Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy
||Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy
||Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
||Palma, Majorca, Spain
||07: 00 PM
- 16 May - 25 May 2023
- 04 Jun - 13 Jun 2023
- 13 Jun - 22 Jun 2023
- 02 Jul - 11 Jul 2023
- 21 Jul - 30 Jul 2023
- 30 Jul - 08 Aug 2023
- 08 Aug - 17 Aug 2023
- Meals in one of our many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining Venue (on select ships)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships, liquor will be charged as per your accommodation package)
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (except theatre entertainment with meals)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Suite Guests receive additional amenities, based on the category of accommodation. For more information contact Travelwings.
- Airfare (International and Domestic)
- Travel Insurance
- RT-PCR test
- Service Charges
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to The Haven and Norwegian Suites)
- Arrival/Departure transfers to Port.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- The price indicated is for the cruise only.
Terms and Conditions
- The Cruise is subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- The itinerary may change as per the Cruise Liners` Guidelines
- Covid Guideline/ Travel requirements may change
- 100% payment is required for the confirmation of the package.
- Non-refundable & non-amendable once confirmed.
- Promotions (if any) are valid subject to the availability of Cruise/Cabin.
- PCR test varies depending on the destination & airline operating to the location. To get the latest update, kindly check with our Call Center Team.
- Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from your fellow traveller/s.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Avoid crowding, especially in aircraft.
- Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Make sure to take all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority for more info visit
NCL - Norwegian Epic Cruise