One of the most important landmarks in Dubai, the Museum of the Future is grabbing millions of eyeballs for being one of a kind on the planet. Tourists from across continents are going crazy about its unique structure which is in the shape of a torus. Since its opening in Feb 2022, it has created a buzz amongst international travelers and hence, people from different corners of the world are allured to witness this scientific marvel.
Museum of the Future is an exhibition center that is all about future technologies, lifestyles, services, and products. It focuses on showcasing the near future and takes you on an exhilarating journey into the tomorrow. Visit it and witness what the world would look like some decades down the lane. Promoting future technology and innovation is the primary objective of the museum.
So, plan your visit now and surprise yourself with grand spectacles and informative talks and events. Open up all your senses and step into this land of wonderment. It is surely going to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
|DATE OF VISIT
||AVAILABLE TIME SLOT|
|26th June 2022
|10th July 2022
|2nd, 09th, 16th, 23rd & 30th July 2022
- Museum of the future entry ticket
- Access to ground-breaking exhibits
- Pick up & drop off (optional)
- Personal expenses, souvenirs, etc
Terms and Conditions
- There is no refund for tickets after confirmation.
- The Booking confirmation is valid only for a specific date and time.
- People of determination can get the tickets at the venue Box office for free. However, it is subject to availability and is on a first come first serve basis.
- Opening Hours are from 10:00 AM to 18:00 and the last entry must be one hour before the closing of the museum.
- There is no entry fee for children under 3 years of age. Children above 3 years will be charged on a per person basis.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveler.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines as stated.
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority.