One of Dubai's most famous attractions is the Dubai Aquarium, the 10 million litre
tank home to more than 30,000 aquatic animals - it has earned its recognition as the
largest aquarium in the world.
Reaching the third floor of the Dubai Mall, you can look forward to 140 unique
species and the astounding beauty of the underwater world right before your eyes.
Highlights include the Dubai Aquarium's popular 40-year-old giant crocodile weighing
750 kg along with other aquatic life including pelagic fish, piranha, penguin,
lizards, snakes, rays, and sharks.
The underwater zoo is spread across 48-meter tunnel giving you a comprehensive
fish-eye view surrounded by sharks and stingrays for a memorable journey under the
- Access to Aquarium Tunnel, Underwater Zoo.
- Any personal expenses.
- Transportation expenses.
- Sunday to Wednesday - 10:00 AM - 10.00 PM
- Thursday to Saturday - 10:00 AM - 12.00 AM
Terms and Conditions
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- 100% payment required for confirming the ticket
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- Masks are mandatory at all attractions.
- 02 meters social distancing measures will be displayed on all clearly visible
areas within the facility.
- Thermal Screening & Temperature checks will be carried out at the entrances of
- Individuals with medical conditions, chronic diseases and respiratory illnesses
shall be refrained from entering the site.
- Up to 5 members of single groups are allowed per entry.
- Only 50% of customers are allowed per time based on total capacity of the site.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo