Ship Name : MSC Splendida
The Eco-Ship MSC Splendida features luxurious accommodations and world-class amenities. Entertainment, sports activities, pools and hot tubs, fitness facilities, art auctions, and more are all available on board. Furthermore, while on the cruise, discover the culture and history of famous cities in the itinerary. Sail the high seas on a luxury cruise of 09 Nights, departing from Trieste. This Mediterranean cruise includes ports of call in Italy, Greece and Turkey. Experience the hospitality and comfort of the MSC Splendida, while making the most of your voyage. Book with Travelwings now and embark on a journey of a lifetime.
||Katakalon (Olympia), Greece
||Piraeus (Athens), Greece
- 09 May - 18 May 2023
- 18 May - 27 May 2023
- 23 Jun - 02 Jul 2023
- 11 Jul - 20 Jul 2023
- 29 Jul - 07 Aug 2023
- 25 Aug - 03 Sep 2023
- 12 Sep - 21 Sep 2023
- 30 Sep - 09 Oct 2023
- Meals in one of our many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining Venue (on select ships)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships, liquor will be charged as per your accommodation package)
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (except theatre entertainment with meals)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Suite Guests receive additional amenities, based on the category of accommodation. For more information contact Travelwings.
- Airfare (International and Domestic)
- Travel Insurance
- RT-PCR test
- Service Charges
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to The Haven and Norwegian Suites)
- Arrival/Departure transfers to Port
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
- Due to security reasons, all guests must be on board 2 hours before sailing.
- Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Check your specific sailing for exact departure and arrival times. All times are local to the port.
- The price indicated is for the cruise only.
Terms and Conditions
- Cruise is subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- The itinerary may change as per the Cruise Liners` Guidelines
- Covid Guideline/ Travel requirements may change
- 100% payment is required for the confirmation of the package.
- Non-refundable & non-amendable once confirmed.
- The promotion (if any) is valid subject to the availability of cabin.
• PCR test varies depending on the destination & Cruise/airline operating to the location. To get the latest update, kindly check with our Call Center Team. • Ensure that the negative PCR test for the COVID-19 health document is in English. • Maintain at least three feet distance from your fellow traveller/s. • Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every 30 minutes. • Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand washing. • Avoid crowding, especially in aircraft. • Follow all health advisories and travel guidelines of the country of travel. • Make sure to take all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune system. • Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask. • Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol. • Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs. • Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have any) to the nearest medical authority for more info visit
MSC Splendida - Voyage Of Luxury