Explore World-class Service at Hilton Dubai The Walk
AED 615 (Per Room/Night) starting from
Hilton Dubai The Walk
This 5-star Hilton resort is located on Dubai's The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence, offering endless shopping, dining, and leisure activities. Its swimming pool is set within palm tree gardens bordering a private beach with sun loungers.
Most air-conditioned rooms at the Hilton Jumeirah offer partial or full sea views and a marbled bathroom with luxury amenities.
A range of water sports opportunities are on offer on Hilton Dubai The Walk's private beach. Guests can also work out at the well-equipped gym or enjoy one of many body treatments in the spa area. Young guests can have fun at the kids' club and playground. The award-winning BiCE, one of the hotel's 15 restaurants, is located on the 10th floor serving Italian cuisine and cocktails at its Sky Bar with outdoor terrace. Other dining options include an all-day dining restaurant and the Dubai's popular Irish bar and restaurant McGettigan's at the lobby level.
Meal Plan: Half Board for 02 pax
Booking Validity : Till 31st August 2020.
Valid for 2 adults and 1 child (upto 5 years of age)
Above rates are based on Double Occupancy
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill in the form below, call +97145561000 or email us on email@example.com.
- All other meals and drinks.
- Any personal expenses (telephone, laundry, mini bar etc.).
- Transportation expenses.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by guest directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for foreigners. Passport with valid UAE.Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in the hotel.
- The resort overlooks to lagoon, hence no beach access due to irregular tidal waves.
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest directly.