Explore World-class Service at Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa
AED 696 (Per Room per Night) starting from
Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa
Nestled between the Hajar Mountains and the Indian Ocean, this beachside resort offers luxury spa treatments and floodlit sports courts. The nonsmoking rooms have a balcony with panoramic views.
All rooms feature a colonial-style interior and are fitted with deluxe bedding. Each one has a well-stocked mini-bar and also offers complimentary tea and coffee facilities.
At Fujairah Rotana Resort, guests can relax on the private beach or go for a refreshing swim in the temperature-controlled swimming pool.
Younger guests at Fujairah Rotana can make use of the hotel's club for kids or enjoy a game in the outdoor play area. There is also a separate children's pool.
Weekdays Price (Sun - Weds) : AED 455
Note: Beach and Pool are open
Note: Gym , Sauna and Spa are still closed
Booking Validity : Till 25 December 2020
Valid for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years of age)
Above Mention Rate are non - refundable basis.
Free Room Upgrade from Classic Room to Deluxe Room
Rates are not valid during exhibiton and peak dates
Tourism Fee is not included in the rates and payable by guest directly to the hotel
Rates and room are subject to availability and subject to change upon confirmation
How to make a booking?
To make the booking, Simply fill in the form below, call +97145561000 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All other meals and drinks.
- Any personal expenses (telephone, laundry, mini bar etc.).
- Transportation expenses.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are subject to availability at time of booking on first come first serve basis.
- 100% payment required for confirming the booking.
- Non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
- Above rates are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (excluding Muncipality Room Fee payable by guest directly to hotel).
- Late check-out charges apply; check in time is 3 p.m. and checkout time is 12 p.m.
- Valid ID issued from Ministry of Interior or driving license for Emirates, and for foreigners. Passport with valid UAE.Visa required upon check-in for each person staying in the hotel.
- The resort overlooks to lagoon, hence no beach access due to irregular tidal waves.
- Tourism Dirham Fee/City tax is not included in the rate and will be charged to the guest directly.
Fujairah Rotana Resort & Spa Enquiry