Travel to Tbilisi on a 3-night tour with our fascinating package. We provide a
well-planned itinerary that includes complimentary breakfast, 3* stay, return airport
transfers, and more. That's not all. Stay worry-free with five days of travel insurance
coverage and enjoy a hassle-free flight with return airfare included. So, forget your
worries and join us as we take you to the wonderful capital city of Tbilisi. Explore the
city's attractions from Holy Trinity Church of Europe, Ethnographic Museum, cable car
rides to Turtle Lake to Ananuri Complex, and more. Don't miss the tour and book today.
Why book your holiday with us?
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed
- Get access to impeccable service and integrity at every level
Day 1: Arrival in Tbilisi
Arrive in Tbilisi for a wonderful holiday. Meet and greet our partner representative.
You are on your own for the rest of the day. Go out to explore the city or hang out
at the hotel. Refresh with an overnight stay in Tbilisi.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to a half-day city tour at an additional cost.
Explore the long, complicated history of Tbilisi. The capital of Georgia boasts of
orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings, and more.
Proceed to see top attractions that start with the Old Town and Meidan Square. Go on
to visit the Holy Trinity Church, the biggest in Europe. The unmissable golden dome
of the church is breathtaking and is a feature of the Tbilisi skyline. Proceed to
the Refined District of Tbilisi and take a cable car ride to the Turtle Lake. Enjoy
the beautiful aerial view of the city en route. The journey continues to the Embassy
District, the fascinating Michael Meskhi Stadium and onwards to the interesting
Ethnographic Museum. The itinerary continues to let you witness the spectacular
Turtle Lake, historical Svanetian Towers, and the Old Sololaki District with its
guesthouses. Go on to Mtatsminda Park, a famous landscaped park at the top of Mount
Mtatsminda. Get gorgeous views of the city below. Relish a comfortable stay at the
hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 3: Kazbegi Tour (At additional Cost: Approx. AED 150 per
After a delicious breakfast, you may look forward to a fun city tour at additional
charges. Drive to Kazbegi and stop at the famous monastery en route. The Ananuri
Complex is an unmissable attraction that has been on the tentative list of UNESCO
World Heritage program since 2007. You can pause at the monument of ‘Peace and
Friendship’ en route. This is a Russia-Georgia friendship monument built in
1983 of historical importance. Proceed to arrive at Kazbegi noted for astonishing
nature. Relax on a tea break and enjoy the view from the hotel terrace.
Go on to drive up to Mount Mkinvartsver (Kazbegi) in a jeep and enjoy the spectacular
views. Move forwards to visit the Holy Trinity Church (Gergetis Sameba). The
beautiful attraction is located at 2200 m above sea level. Proceed back to
Stepantsminda to reach Tbilisi for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Departure
After a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and be transferred to the airport
for your return flight home. Take refreshing memories of Georgia Country with you.
- Return airfare on Economy Class
- 3 night's stay at Light House Old City 3* or Similar
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Half day city tour
- Airport transfers on Private basis
- Travel Insurance
- 1 PCR test at the local destination
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours and add-on services, if any
Terms and Conditions
- The above package is valid for travel until 21st December 2021.
- UAE Citizens / Residents will be able to enter Georgia without PCR test provided
they carry a document certifying the completion of a full course of any type of
Covid-19 vaccine( two dose)
- If not, PCR Test with Negative Result valid within the last 72 hours before
departure is mandatory.
- PCR Test on the 3rd day after arriving in Georgia is mandatory. (included in the
- if the stay is beyond 4-5 days, PCR test needs to be taken again before departing
for all passengers (even for vaccinated customers).
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any
- Rates & room availability is subject to change at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed only upon receipt of payment as per the booking
- The standard check-in time at the hotel is 1400/1500 hours while the check-out time
is 1100/1200 Hours. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- The above rate is based on per person on double sharing basis.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on the date of travel.
- Passengers are solely responsible for meeting the passport and visa conditions of
the country of travel.
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of departure.
- The passengers must ensure on their own that they have a valid passport for the
necessary period as per the traveling destination immigration rules. The passengers
should also arrange for visas before traveling with this holiday package.
- Travelwings.com does not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel
because of a passport or visa issue. The cancellation policy will be applicable as
per the booking terms and conditions.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- PCR Test within the last 72 hours before departure is required. Upon arrival, a PCR
test at the border is required.
- Ensure that the Negative PCR test for COVID-19 health document is in English.
- Maintain at least three feet distance from the next traveller.
- Wash your hands frequently for about 20 seconds. We recommend frequent washing every
- Most airlines prefer web check-in for your safety.
- Always wear a mask and carry sanitisers, gloves, and soap gel for frequent hand
- Avoid crowding, especially in the aircraft.
- Follow all health advisory and travel guidelines of the country of travel.
- Be sure to have taken all vaccinations that are essential to protect your immune
- Always cough into your elbow and wear a mask.
- Arrive early at the airport to follow security protocol.
- Carry travel insurance for your emergency needs.
- Immediately report any symptoms of fever, cough, and breathlessness (if you have
any) to the nearest medical authority.