Explore the best of Istanbul with this amazing 3 nights/ 4 days holiday package. This short vacation will take you through the best sights of this historic and culturally rich capital city of Turkey. Enjoy your holiday in Istanbul with a stay in one of the 5-star properties of the city that offers a luxurious stay. The tour will include visits to all the highlights of the city including the historical wonders of the Byzantine and Ottoman empires. So, if you enjoy history with a modern touch, Istanbul is where you should be. Book this 3-night all-inclusive holiday in Istanbul with your family and friends, and create wonderful memories.
- Create everlasting memories
- Enjoy more value at the best price
- Get served by certified experts
- Absolute safety and hygiene guaranteed to
- Get access to impeccable services and integrity at every level
Welcome to Istanbul
- Arrive at Sabiha Gokcen International Airport
- Meet our representative and transfer to the 5-star hotel in Istanbul.
- Explore the nearby sights and markets in Taksim
- Evening cruise at the Bosphorous river accompanied by dinner
Full Day Istanbul City Tour with Lunch
- Early morning breakfast at the hotel
- Meet up with the tour guide for a full day tour
- The tour starts with a visit the Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque with its unique 6 minarets
- The next stop would be at the Hippodrome, one of the most important places in the Old City.
- After that you will stop for lunch and enjoy a delicious Turkish feast
- The last sight of the tour will be the Topkapi Palace, the erstwhile residence of the Ottoman Sultans
- As the tour ends you’ll head back to the hotel for dinner and some leisure time
Day at leisure or Optional tour
On your third day in Istanbul, day free to explore the city by your own or you can either choose to go on another tour for AED 165 per person .
- After your breakfast at the hotel, the tour will take you to Princes Island
- You will cruise through the Marmara Sea to reach Buyukada, the largest island in Princes Islands
- Here you will witness historic traces of the lavish way the Ottomon royals once lived
- A scrumptious meal would await you after sightseeing on the island with the most gorgeous sea views
- After breakfast on the fourth day, it will be time to bid adieu to beautiful Istanbul
- You will have time to go for a stroll around the Taksim area before checking out
- Post check-out you will be taken to the airport from where you will take your flight back home.
- Round Trip Economy Class Airfare via Turkish Airlines(Operated by Anadolujet )
- Standard meal in the aircraft
- 20 kg baggage allowance and 7 kg hand-carry
- 3 Nights’ Stay at Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Harbiye or similar
- Standard room with daily breakfast
- Full Day Istanbul-Old City Tour with Lunch
- Bosphorus Cruise with Dinner
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Covid-19 & Travel Insurance (Standard)
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All Transfer and Tours are on sharing basis in a coach (a closed group with social distancing)
- Visa Fees & Assistance
- Flight seat allocation
- Any meals in the aircraft
- Lunch & Dinner (wherever not included)
- Early check-in or late check-out charges
- Tips for the local guide and driver
- Optional tours or Additional sightseeing, activities, and experiences outside of the itinerary
Terms & Conditions
- The validity of the package is from 20-23 April 2023
- Package offered is operated in a Group exclusively for Travelwings
- COVID restrictions & PCR Guidelines might change anytime without any prior notice.
- The prices offered are as per the current promotions and respective offers would be valid at the time of confirmation.
- Bookings will be confirmed as per the payment policy.
- Any delays or changes in flight timings are at the sole discretion of the airline.
- Itineraries are just indicative and might change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable due to unexpected situation, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in a hotel of a similar category.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking rooms/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Room type (double or twin) is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the hotel.
- Prices are dynamic and based on offers running at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- Standard hotel check-in time is 1400 Hrs and check-out time is 1100Hrs local time. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- All tours and transfers by sharing coach on group, client should follow the timing on the ground. If any transfer missed, Travelwings will not be responsible, and client will bear the extra cost
- At the time of check-in to your hotel, hotel may ask you to make an advance/security deposit (amount depends upon hotel policy). This amount is refunded at the time of check-out, minus the cost of any items taken from the mini-bar or other charges (like late check-out or any damages done to the room).
- Any ticket to attractions, museums, train, cable car, ferries, rides, safari, etc. are not included unless explicitly mentioned as an inclusion.
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of departure. Client’s responsibility to obtain correct, current, and valid passports and re-entry permits where required. Please reach out to our team if you need any help with this.
- Travelwings has nothing to do for any last-minute changes in Visa requirements and regulation of the country.
- Customers are fully responsible to carry proper travel documentation (make sure that all travel documents are valid and complete and check the entry requirements for your upcoming trip before you travel).
- No refund can be given for air tickets and partially used services.
- We do not accept any responsibility if the passenger cannot travel because of any passport or visa issue. The following cancellation policy will apply from the day of the initial booking date.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- 45 days or more from the departure date - 25% of the package cost to be paid (non-refundable).
- Between 30 to 45 days from the departure date - 50 % of the package cost is to be paid (non-refundable).
- Less than 30 days from the departure date - 100% of the package cost (non-refundable).
- Full refund is only applicable in the case of flight cancellation due to COVID restrictions and lockdown measures in the respective destinations as per the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country .
- In Case of Visa rejections /cases where the customers are offloaded at the airport or by immigration, the penalty will be applicable as per the Cancellation policy
A Trip To Historic Istanbul